I am still trying to keep exercising like before only not quite as strenuously. Although, I will be honest, I have never been the strenuous exercise type. I start to get sweaty and pant a little hard and I usually slow it down. Today, as I was doing the elliptical cycle I have in my basement, I had a super fun thing happen. Suddenly, I felt like puking! I had to stop and just breath for awhile and I was not sure I would feel like continuing but luckily it passed. This is the closest I have EVER gotten to throwing up in all of my pregnancies so I was quite surprised.
Afterwards, I went to watch my teenager, Eric, run crosscountry. I still felt a little queasy but I made it and that is the important part. Eric was a little downhearted after his run because he did not PR (personal record). He went slower than his race last weekend. I assured him this was a more difficult course and he ran it faster than last time he ran this same course so try and not be so hard on himself.
After I get home, I get online and decide to check up on my sistas. I was saddened to see one of my pregnant sistas was having spotting. I am praying for you Katie, my dear. I can only imagine the emotions you might be feeling. Dammit, why does this have to be such a rollercoaster for some of us. I feel badly that I was not able to be there for her when it happened but please know Katie that I think of you often. I am sending mucho prayers and positive thoughts up to Cinci right now. I hope this weekend passes quickly for you.
Saturday, October 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks sweetie!! I appreciate your thoughts! I can't believe you've kept this blog a secret for so long!! :)
Post a Comment