Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Finally an update
Well, as I figured, after much research I have decided to do the amnio. It will be this Friday. That's right. Halloween. The NTS has a 10 to 20 percent error rate on negative screens so with that bit of shakey ground I have decided I will proceed. In the last couple of months I have been through much ups and downs. My bp has been high and my potassium was found to be low. The potassium thing was corrected easily enough though the reason it went low remains a mystery. I have been put on labetalol for bp so it is back to almost perfect. I feel much much better too. I had no idea I was feeling to icky. I will try and post the gender once I find out. I have just been taking it easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so behind on blog reading...how did it go on Friday? Thinking of you...
Post a Comment