Friday, November 11, 2005

A quick update...


my ham bones ;-)

Sorry I have not been around for awhile. I try and keep up but it is just so hard. We have been Christmas shopping and organizing and cleaning. Eric is doing fine. His recent health issues are still a work in progress. He has another xray to make sure he is healing ok in a couple weeks. If all is ok then hopefully this will be the end of it. If not, we will be seeing a bone specialist. Unless Eric is hiding something from us we may never know how these ribs got broken. My vote is still with the chiropractor though.

Josh is now eating in big bro's highchair! Jacob said that it was where he 'ate his pudding'. What a memory! No updates on Jake's speech issue. I will post once we get our "plan". I was happy to read of Lynn and Zeek's pregnancy updates. I hope to catch up with everyone again soon. James is getting ready to leave for work so I have to go. hugs and *smooches* to all

No comments: